AdSense staff has told us that 95 to 96 percent of new applications are declined these days. To make it through the screens, the site must meet all of the program’s stringent policy requirements and then offer substantial, well-written, truly original content on subjects that are not overworked and over-done. (For example “Tech” sites are almost never approved, because the writer — even if using his/her own words — is usually telling the story told many times over, elsewhere on the web.)
Your website should comply with Google’s website policy.
To know about the policies read:
Prepare your blog before applying AdSense. If you are working one of these websites or your blogger contain one of these contents, you can’t get approval for your blogger.
- Adult materials
- Plagiarized Content
- Hacking or Cracking Material
- Illegal Drugs
- Other Illegal Stuff
Google has never given any defined criteria for AdSense approval. But, there are somethings that we have zeroed in may play some part in this. These things are as follows:
- you should have a contact-us page on your website
- your blog or website should have .com domain it is high-level.
- There have to be at least 15000 words in total on your website.
- Do not forget to add 5–6 posts on your website
- Content on your website should be original
- Blog domain should be at least 6 months old
- You should use meta tags for all of your posts
- There should not be any AdSense prohibited content
- Make a simple WordPress blog with a very simple theme. (it will help to load super fast (later you change once approved).
- Don’t use any plugin so that it will not decrease page speed.
- keep patience and share your post here. (FB, twitter, tumbler, mix, Reddit and FB groups)
- create brand pages on FB, Twitter and Google Plus
- Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
- Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
Don’t use any other network of an ad such as Facebook audience network
- Don’t use any copyrighting image
- Make sure that you have at least 100 qualified visitors a day
- Do not buy traffic
Submit your site to search console
How To check the eligibility of your site?
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click My sites.
- Under “My Sites”, click Matched content.
- In the “Sites” section, check to see if your site is listed: If your site is listed, you may place Matched content units on any of its pages. If your site isn’t listed, then it’s not currently eligible for Matched content.
If at least one of your sites is eligible, you’ll see the option to create Matched content units under the My ads tab in your account.
Tip: Use Adsense only for blog websites not for e-commerce websites.
If your using blogger.com, apply for AdSense through youtube. You will get approved in 2-3 hours.
Once done add your blog on AdSense account and place the code at desired places… That’s it!!!